African Holistic Health Guide
Detailed new African holistic health guide helps novice heal chronic diseases using Yoruba West African medicine.
(Black PR Wire) LOS ANGELES, Ca.– September, 2017 – A new paperback book by a world-known Master Herbalist, Traditional African Doctor, and Metaphysicist, teaches people how to holistically treat and heal themselves of chronic diseases with the closely guarded healing secrets of the Yoruba priesthood of West Africa.
African Medicine: A Complete Guide To Yoruba Healing Science and African Herbal Remedies by Dr. Tariq Sawandi is the only resource that takes readers through the diagnosis, treatment, and herbal application process step-by-step.
Clearly written and logically organized with tables, charts, diagrams, illustrations, and drawings for easy use, this book has a listing of suggested herbal remedies, with recipes to heal and treat specific conditions such as cancer, sickle cell anemia, arthritis, rheumatism, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and HIV-AIDS.
African Medicine distills Dr. Sawandi’s 25+ years of experience into a handy guide that offers readers:
- It explains the mysterious influence of the Orisha Internals on our mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual states. Includes exercises designed to communicate with the orisha energies.
- A detailed system of charts, tables, diagrams, drawings, and illustrations to help the novice select herbs, foods, and therapies to heal their specific ailments.
- Specifics on how to prepare herbs to treat chronic conditions using African principles. Includes recipes keyed to the seven major Orishas and body types that “activate” their healing energies.
- Explains the life energy of stones, and crystals, and their basic vibratory powers, and how this energy is used to treat various disorders
- Provides a comprehensive Orisha-Self-Assessment Diagnosis Chart to help select specific herbal therapies for balancing energetic disturbances generated by the Orisha Internals
- How to use the secret science of Yoruba numerology to diagnose disease based on a 2,000 year old tradition of Yoruba herbalists.
- How to invoke the healing power of drumming, hand, body, and dance movements used by Africans for promoting optimal balance and health.
Dr. Tariq Sawandi, a Master Herbalist, metaphysicist, naturopath, nutritionist, author, historian, and teacher, helps readers learn how to be their own healers. He is the cofounder of “The Traditional African Herbal Research Clinic” course online and publishes the Nile Valley Medicine E-newsletter available at https://www.NileValleyMedicine.com. He has also written and published various articles, and research papers on Traditional African Medicine, Holistic health, including a groundbreaking article titled Yoruba Medicine: the Art of Divine Herbology first published at https://www.planetherbs.com/theory/yorubic-medicine-the-art-of-divine-herbology.html, and the author of African Medicine: A Guide To Yoruba Divination and Herbal Medicine published in 2008.
Wholesale: 5-50 copies 40% discount; 51-100 copies 45% discount; 101-up copies 50% discount. Email, or call for wholesale quantity discounts.
Distributor Contact: Tanay Colon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 914-310-6089