Contact Person: Linda Gray – 310-654-8792
“Fashion, Beauty and Entertainment X Diversity and Inclusion”
(Black PR Wire) Los Angeles, CA – L Gray Image Consulting, LLC is bringing diversity and inclusion to fashion’s world stage by hosting, The Global Couture Gala Awards Soiree’ - “Fashion, Beauty and Entertainment X Diversity and Inclusion” a fashion and awards event. This event is in collaboration with luxury automotive brand, Porsche DTLA, the Presenting Sponsor.
GCG Awards Soiree, a Cocktail Reception, Live Musical Performance, Awards Presentation, a Sneak Peek Fashion Show and After Party hosted by Aundrae Russell and Adai Lamar of 102.3 KJLH-FM. Guest Speaker Dr. Bruce Stewart, Diversity & Inclusion Thought Leader and CEO, Small World Solutions and Live Musical Performance by Pop/R & B Instrumentalist, B. Thompson. Designers featured will be representing the countries:
India: Frontier Heritage, Far East: Anna Gupta, Lebanon: The Stars Fashion House, El Salvador – Johana Hernandez United States:Dion Julian Lattimore
WHAT: Global Couture Gala Awards Soiree
WHERE: Majestic DTLA – 650 S. Spring Street, Los Angeles, California 90014
WHEN: Thursday, November 17, 2022
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
2022 Global Couture Gala Award Honorees:
- Nina Parker – Emmy Nominated Television Host – “The One to Watch Award”
- Victor Ghassemi – General Manager of Porsche DTLA – “Community Partner Diversity & Inclusion Award”
- David Gale – Television Executive & Founder of Hollywood HEART - Non-Profit Organization – “Humanitarian Award”
- Sir John – Celebrity Make-up Artist – “Global Make-up Artist of the Year Award”
- Johana Hernandez – Celebrity Couture Bridal Designer – “International Designer Heritage Award”
- Linda Stokes – Celebrity Couture Designer – “Celebrity Designer to the Stars Award”
- Black Design Collective – Fashion Industry Non-Profit Organization – “Global Impact Award”
Hollywood HEART empowers underserved youth through arts education. We build communities and safe, supportive environments that cultivate confidence, creativity and self-esteem.
“We are thrilled to partner with the GCG for their likeminded goals of diversity, equity, and inclusion and their focus on bridging communities in the fashion industry.” – Andy Fiedler
“The creative work of Linda and her team identifies with our core values to support events that promote diversity and inclusion. We look forward to supporting the Awards Soiree’, the Gala and working with the GCG team.” Victor Ghassemi, General Manager, Porsche DTLA said
Linda Gray, Creator/Executive Producer, said, Linda Gray, Creator/Executive Producer, said, “GCG is the beginning of something great for the Los Angeles community. It is our way of disrupting the status quo of traditional fashion events in the marketplace. Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world and I believe this is a great opportunity for LA to have its own west coast met gala, but framed with a distinctive vision, fitting for a Los Angeles Red Carpet Couture Fashion event that will be a staple in the community for years to come.”