Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PR WIRE) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the opening of eight additional retail locations in cities across the southeast and California:
• Moreno Valley, California - 23727 Sunnymead Boulevard (Moreno Valley Plaza shopping center, at the southwest corner of Sunnymead Boulevard and Heacock Street).
• Rialto, California - 1346 West Foothill Boulevard (Renaissance Center shopping center, at the northwest corner of Foothill Boulevard and Cedar Road).
• Fort Lauderdale, Florida - 959 West State Road 84 (Southland shopping center, at the northwest corner of State Road 84 and SW 9th Avenue).
• Smyrna, Georgia - 3205 South Cobb Drive (Concord Village shopping center, at the northeast corner of South Cobb Drive SE and Concord Road SE).
• Stone Mountain, Georgia - 5370 U.S. Highway 78 (Stone Mountain Square shopping center, at the southwest corner of U.S. Highway 78 and Rockbridge Road).
• Slidell, Louisiana - 143 Gause Boulevard West (Northside Plaza shopping center, at the northwest corner of Gause Boulevard and Highway 11, Front Street).
• Columbia, South Carolina - 7523 Garners Ferry Road (East Point Plaza shopping center, at the southwest corner of Garners Ferry Road and Atlas Road).
• Antioch, Tennessee - 5345 Mount View Road (Hickory Hollow shopping center, at the southeast corner of Bell Road and Mount View Road).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 360 stores in more than 20 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.