Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PR WIRE)(November 11, 2009) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE) -- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of eight new retail stores.
• Oakland, California 900 Market Street (Jack London Gateway shopping center at the northeast corner of Market Street and 7th Street).
• Sacramento, California 5211 Fruitridge Road (Stockridge Plaza shopping center at the northwest corner of Stockton Boulevard and Fruitridge Road).
• West Palm Beach, Florida 2601-31 S. Military Trail (Shoppes at Cresthaven shopping center at the northwest corner of Military Trail and Cresthaven Boulevard).
• Peoria, Illinois 801 West Lake Avenue (Evergreen Square shopping center at the northwest corner of North Sheridan Road and West Lake Avenue).
• Inkster, Michigan 27525 Michigan Avenue (Inkster Town Center shopping center at the southwest corner of Michigan Avenue and Inkster Road).
• New Bern, North Carolina 1707 Red Robin Lane (Tradewinds shopping center at the southwest corner of Red Robin Lane and Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive).
• Arlington, Texas 1050 W. Arkansas Lane (at the southwest corner of W. Arkansas Lane and S. Cooper Street).
• Grand Prairie, Texas 407 E. Pioneer Parkway (in the Plaza 303 shopping center at the southeast corner of Pioneer Parkway (Highway 303) and Corn Valley Road).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 390 stores in 24 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.