Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PR WIRE) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE) -- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of eight new retail stores.
• Kissimmee, Florida 1355 East Vine Street (Kissimmee Square shopping center at the northeast corner of East Vine Street and Michigan Street).
• Waukegan, Illinois 1411 North Lewis Avenue (Waukegan Plaza shopping center at the northeast corner of Lewis Avenue and Glen Flora Avenue).
• Grand Rapids, Michigan 1058 28th Street SW (Rogers Plaza Town Center at the southwest corner of 28th Street and Clyde Park Avenue).
• Muskegon, Michigan 1501 East Apple Avenue (East Apple Avenue shopping center at the southwest corner of Apple Avenue and US-31).
• Rocky Mount, North Carolina 750 Sutters Creek Parkway (Rocky Mount Town Centre shopping center at the northeast corner of Sutters Creek Parkway and Highway 301).
• Aiken, South Carolina 1510 Richland Avenue West (Kalmai Plaza shopping center at the northwest corner of Richland Avenue and Cherokee Street).
• Dallas, Texas 10325 Lake June Road (Torro Vista Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Lake June Road and N. Masters Drive).
• Garland, Texas 219 West Kingsley Boulevard (Ridgewood Plaza shopping center at the northwest corner of Kingsley Boulevard and First Street).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 400 stores in 24 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.