Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PRWIRE) ( February 26, 2010) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of eight new retail stores in February.
• Talladega, Alabama 803 E. Battle Street (Talladega shopping center at the intersection of E. Battle Street and Haynes Street).
• Palatka, Florida 400 N. State Road 19 (Palatka Mall at the intersection of N. State Road 19 and St. John's Avenue).
• Gulfport, Mississippi 405 E. Pass Road (Centre at Courthouse shopping center at the intersection of E. Pass Road and Courthouse Road).
• Ridgeland, Mississippi 826 S. Wheatly Street (Townline shopping center at the intersection of Wheatly Street and County Line Road).
• Charlotte, North Carolina 5708 E. Independence Boulevard (Independence shopping center at the intersection of Independence Boulevard and Idlewild Avenue).
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 180 N. Air Depot Boulevard (Town & Country shopping center at the northeast corner of N. Air Depot Boulevard and East Reno Avenue).
• Sumter, South Carolina 1121 Broad Street (Wesmark Plaza shopping center at the intersection of Broad Street and E. Wesmark Street).
• Milwaukee, Wisconsin 6852 Greenfield Avenue (West Allis Towne Center at the intersection of Greenfield Avenue and South 70th Street).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 400 stores in 24 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.