Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc.
720 Greenwich Street #7T
New York, NY 10014
Submit entry by April 5th
(Black PR Wire) New York, NY -- The ColorComm Circle Awards are the highest honor awarded to a select group of extraordinary multicultural women who are changing the face of the communications industry, including public relations, marketing, advertising, broadcast, print media, digital, and corporate communications.
The ColorComm Circle Awards will take place opening night at the 6th Annual ColorComm Conference July 24, 2019 in the Grand Ballroom at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in Miami, Florida.
The focus of the ColorComm Circle Awards is to honor executive leaders who are often unsung heroes in the industry, who aren't on every award list, and who are the "engine" behind their company's success.
Honorees will be based on:
- Executive Leadership
- Career Achievement
- Industry Contribution
- Mentorship and support of other women
- Community Service
- Significant sacrifices made or hardship overcome
A Few Past ColorComm Honorees:
- Christy Haubegger, Agent at CAA and Founder of Latina Magazine
- Lori Billingsley, Chief Diversity Officer, Coca-Cola NA
- Kathy Baird, Managing Director of Content and Social, Ogilvy
- Natalie Boden, Founder and President, BODEN
- Johanna Fuentes, EVP, Showtime Networks
- Tanya Lombard, AVP, AT&T
- Monique Nelson, CEO, UniWorld Group Inc.
- Mónica Talán, Executive Vice President, Univision
- Jeanine Liburd, Executive Vice President, BET Networks
- Romina Rosado, Senior Vice President, Editor-In-Chief News & Digital, E! News
- ++ Many More
# # #