-A Profile of Caring Dental Services-
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, Fla. – Finding a dentist that focuses on the 4 C’s – namely Cost-effectiveness, Compassion, Convenience and Caring, is not as hard as it may seem. Caring Dental Services is one such dental practice that focuses on all of these characteristics and is known for creating beautiful smiles. Caring Dental Services is the newly-formed joint partnership of Dr. Roger Phanord, DMD with Phanord & Associates, P.A. and Dr. Reinol A. Gonzalez, DMD. at Regency Square Dental
“Dr. Reinol A. Gonzalez, is my senior partner who co-owns the Caring Dental Services offices with me,” explains Dr. Roger Phanord. “We are combining our expertise to provide incomparable oral care services.”
“Our goal at Caring Dental Services is to offer the very best dental care from our experienced dentist team at our offices in South Florida,” added Dr. Gonzalez. “I am excited to partner with Dr. Phanord to care for the community and create beautiful smiles for our patients.”
The formula of easy + affordable definitely equals Caring Dental Services. For the affordable price of $49.99, at our Caring Dental Services Locations patients can receive a special offer consisting of a cleaning, oral examination and x-ray. This offer is only available for a limited time – through August 31, 2021. Caring Dental Services takes pride in providing the most gentle dental procedures by the most caring dentists and even offers financing for those who may not be able to afford their services.
A Profile of Caring Dental Services
Key specialty focus areas of Caring Dental Services include:
- Dental Anxiety – CDS offers a range of services to help patients overcome fear and finally enjoy good oral health.
- Missing Teeth – CDS restores patient smiles, as well as their speaking and eating ability with advanced prosthetics.
- Tooth Pain – CDS conducts examinations to help patients determine the source of their tooth pain which is often caused by various problems.
- Periodontal Disease – CDS offers a variety of periodontal treatments, customized for patient specific health needs.
Comprehensive services provided by Caring Dental Services include:
- Diagnostic & Preventive Services
- Periodontics Services: Gum Disease Treatments, Deep Cleaning, and Scaling & Root Planning.
- Prosthodontics Services: Partial & Full Dentures, Crown Bridges, and Dental Implants.
- Cosmetic Procedure Services: Whitening and Veneers.
- Restorative Dentistry Services: Fillings and Crowns.
- Oral Surgery Services: Wisdom Teeth Removal and Oral Sedation, Extractions.
- Endodontics Services: Root Canals.
- Orthodontists Services: Professional dental health care including checkups, oral health consultations and any necessary dental treatment.
- Pediatric Dentistry Services: Treatment for kids of all ages beginning at 3 years old and for children with disabilities.
Caring Dental Services is a modern dental clinic, specialized in advanced diagnostics and treatment of dental and oral disorders. The practice offers comprehensive services from all fields of dentistry.
Caring Dental Services is dedicated to serving patients in a caring and clean environment that allows them to feel safe and secure while receiving the best dental care. All services are provided using new technology including 3-D X-Rays, digital scans, and 3-D printers! Policies are in place to ensure that patients are safe in every case. In the age of COVID-19, equipment is sanitized before, during and after each visit. In addition to high-end dental equipment, all services are provided in a comfortable, luxury environment. New patients are welcomed with a complimentary oral health consultation.
A Profile of Caring Dental Services
If you’re looking for a dentist that focuses on the 4 C’s – cost-effectiveness, compassion, convenience and caring, look no further than Caring Dental Services. It is THE dental practice that creates beautiful smiles.
Caring Dental Services has two locations: in Little Havana and Sunrise. The Little Havana office is located at 127 NW 12th Avenue in Miami, Florida. Call (305) 325-1771 to book your appointment. The Sunrise office is located at 7800 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 114F in Sunrise, Florida. Call (954) 741-5006 to book your appointment. Also, be sure to follow, like and share us on our social media platforms @myCDSvcs.