-Phanord & Associates, P.A. & Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. encourages oral care for a healthy smile-
MIAMI, Fla. – Attention South Florida! Did you know that October is recognized as National Dental Hygiene Month? This means it’s time to do right if you want to keep those pearly whites! Phanord & Associates, P.A. and its new sister company, Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. encourages you to focus on your oral care for a healthy smile. Fresh breath, strong teeth and healthy gums are all part of oral health. The dental team at Phanord & Associates, P.A. and Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A., encourages you to brush every day, and also to get regular checkups and cleanings at their dental offices along the way. You can visit them at their North Miami office where emphasis is placed on creating smiles in style or at their Sabal Palm office where you can enjoy the light sway/breeze of palm trees in deluxe surroundings.
“The dental team at Phanord & Associates, P.A. and the brand-new Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. work tirelessly each day to provide brighter smiles along the way,” said Dr. Roger Phanord. “We are a unique family of dental practices committed to turning all of our patients into “super tooth heroes,” added his son, Kevin Phanord.
Dr. Roger Phanord and his twin sons, Drs. Kevin and Kyle Phanord, are leading the practice of Phanord & Associates, P.A. and Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. Collectively and separately, they are “Changing Lives One Smile at a Time.” The dental practices provide a wide range of general dentistry services to improve patients’ oral health and well-being.
When asked to share a few dental hygiene tips, the Phanord family offered these suggestions:
- Brush your teeth thoroughly every day. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes to keep them healthy in every way.
- Gently brush your tongue every time you brush your teeth to avoid plaque buildup.
- If you’re using the same toothbrush beyond a few months, you may not be getting the best clean. Make a point of changing your toothbrush every three to four months.
- Visit your dentist regularly to maintain a healthy smile and lifestyle.
For those who may be in search of a dentist, services provided by Phanord & Associates, P.A. and Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. include:
Diagnostic & Preventive Services: Dental Cleanings & Checkups (deep cleanings and regular cleanings), Digital X-Rays, Fluoride Treatment & Dental Sealants, and Oral Cancer Evaluations.
- Periodontics Services: Gum Disease Treatments, Deep Cleaning, and Scaling & Root Planning.
- Prosthodontics services: Partial & Full Dentures, Crown Bridges, and Implants.
- Cosmetic Procedure Services: Whitening and Veneers.
- Restorative Dentistry Services: Fillings and Crowns.
- Oral Surgery Services: Wisdom Teeth Removal and Oral Sedation, Extractions, and Implants.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Services: Treatment of many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the maxillofacial (jaws and face) region.
- Endodontics Services: Root Canals.
- Pediatric Dentistry Services: Treatment for kids of all ages beginning at 1 year old and for children with disabilities.
- Emergency Care Services: A range of emergency, general and cosmetic dental services to those in need of convenient dental care.
Phanord & Associates, P.A. is a leading black-owned family dental practice that has been serving the community for over 30 years. The leading dental practitioner, Dr. Roger Phanord, is a doctoral graduate of the University of Florida College of Dentistry. Phanord & Associates opened in June of 1988 and recently expanded their practice by opening Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. in the Little Haiti community. Sabal Palm is now Phanord & Associates’ sister company and a welcome addition to the dental community, as the Phanord family provides quality oral care at both dental practices.
Phanord & Associates P.A. and Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. are both dedicated to serving patients in a caring and clean environment that allows them to feel safe and secure while receiving the best dental care. All services are provided using new technology including 3-D X-Rays, digital scans, and 3-D printers! Policies are in place to ensure that patients are safe in every case. In the age of COVID-19, equipment is sanitized before, during and after each visit. Both practices welcome all patients from different backgrounds and their staff speak several languages, including Spanish, Creole and French. Offering general & cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and oral and maxillofacial surgery, both offices strive to meet and exceed all of their patients’ dental needs. If one thing is certain, patients will have something to smile about when they leave Phanord & Associates, P.A. and Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A.
Phanord & Associates P.A. is located at 1245 NW 119th Street in North Miami, Florida. Opening hours are Monday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sabal Palm Dental Associates, P.A. is located at 5337 NE 2nd Avenue in Miami, Florida. To make an appointment, call 305-685-7863 or 305-758-0815.
# # #