Contact: Bernadette Morris
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, Fla. – Did you know that October is recognized as National Dental Hygiene Month? Fresh breath, strong teeth and healthy gums are all part of oral health. The dental team at Phanord & Associates, P.A., encourages South Floridians to brush every day, and also to get regular checkups and cleanings at the dentist's office – particularly their office.
“The dental team at Phanord & Associates, P.A. works tirelessly every day to provide brighter smiles along the way,” said Dr. Roger Phanord. “We are a unique family dentistry and love what we do for our customers and our business family.”
Dr. Roger Phanord and his twin sons, Drs. Kevin and Kyle Phanord, are leading the practice of Phanord & Associates, P.A. and are “Changing Lives One Smile at a Time.” The dental practice provides a wide range of general dentistry services to improve patients’ oral health and well-being.
“We are so delighted to provide dental services to the community,” said Dr. Kyle Phanord. “We encourage everyone to dedicate time to oral care, as oral health is linked to overall health,” added Dr. Kevin Phanord.
When asked to share a few dental hygiene tips, the Phanord family offered these suggestions:
- Brush your teeth thoroughly every day. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes to keep them healthy in every way.
- Gently brush your tongue every time you brush your teeth to avoid plaque buildup.
- If you’re using the same toothbrush beyond a few months, you may not be getting the best clean anymore. Make a point of changing your toothbrush every three to four months.
- Visit your dentist regularly to maintain a healthy smile and lifestyle.
Message from Phanord and Associates during National Dental Hygiene Month
For those who may be in search of a dentist, services provided by Phanord & Associates, P.A. include:
- Diagnostic & Preventive Services: Dental Cleanings & Checkups (deep cleanings and regular cleanings), Digital X-Rays, Fluoride Treatment & Dental Sealants, and Oral Cancer Evaluations.
- Periodontics Services: Gum Disease Treatments, Deep Cleaning, and Scaling & Root Planning.
- Prosthodontics services: Partial & Full Dentures, Crown Bridges, and Implants.
- Cosmetic Procedure Services: Whitening and Veneers.
- Restorative Dentistry Services: Fillings and Crowns.
- Oral Surgery Services: Wisdom Teeth Removal and Oral Sedation, Extractions, TMD/TMJ Treatment, and Implants.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Services: Treatment of many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the maxillofacial (jaws and face) region.
- Endodontics Services: Root Canals.
- Pediatric Dentistry Services: Treatment for kids of all ages beginning at 1 year old and for children with special needs.
- Emergency Care Services: A range of emergency, general and cosmetic dental services to those in need of convenient dental care.
Phanord & Associates P.A. is dedicated to serving patients in a caring and clean environment that allows them to feel safe and secure while receiving the best dental care. All services are provided using new technology including 3-D X-Rays, digital scans, and 3-D printers! Policies are in place to ensure that patients are safe in every case. In the age of COVID-19, equipment is sanitized before, during and after each visit.
Phanord & Associates P.A. is located at 1245 NW 119th Street in North Miami, Florida. Opening hours are Monday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. To make an appointment, call 305-685-7863. For more information on Phanord & Associates, P.A., visit www.phanord.com.
# # #